The fiddler who fiddles with this blog

My photo
Selinsgrove, PA, United States
Beverley Conrad is a writer, musician, and artist who lives in central Pennsylvania. She's played the fiddle most of her life and has published books and once went on a book tour with her dog. She's currently working on a series of one hundred works of art of a dead fly to see where it goes, how it progresses.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Ask a Question? Yes!

     If you have a question about playing the fiddle, learning to play the fiddle, or anything related to it, feel free to ask me a question.  I'll do my best to answer it right here - on this blog - for FREE!  And if I don't know the answer, I'll try to point you in the right direction.  Visit my website http:/www.fiddlerwoman.com for more about the fiddle including legends and lore and free easy to learn songs written in fiddle tabs (for those who don't read music.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, offer your own tips and ask questions about playing the fiddle!